Saturday, October 20, 2007

Good-bye Luncheon

My wonderful school gave me a surprise going away luncheon yesterday! North Forsyth High School HAS to have the most supportive, compassionate, and caring staff of any school that has ever existed!! Food, food, and more food ... all prepared with love by some amazing co-workers!! This e-mail is a shout out to them ... I LOVE YOU ALL and thank you from the bottom of my heart! It is an incredible feeling to be surrounded by such love ... it gives me added strength. About 45 teachers have asked to be added to my blog invitation list ... as they want to share in my experience. Stay tuned ... and respond with comments to my future postings! I hope to have access to a computer later next week and will catch up everyone on what has happened! Thank you again ... and again ... and again ....................


















1 comment:

Unknown said...

Jayne,
I think I can speak for all of us at NFHS...we loved having the luncheon for you! It was great to see so many of your friends and colleagues together to share a meal before your trip! Take care! Love, Anita