Wednesday, October 24, 2007

2 Visits a Day!!







I went to the infirmary to see Noah this morning and I had no interpreter with me. The doctor was trying to tell me something as she handed Noah to me ... but I just kept saying "I don't understand" in Russian (I've got that phrase down!). She left to get the orphanage director who took Noah from me and said, "Dva! Dva!" and then motioned for me to follow him up the stairs. I realized he was taking me to the "bonding playroom" with the other parents!! Dva means TWO ... I GET TWO VISITS A DAY!!!! I was soooooooo happy!!!





Noah was very tired this morning. After playing just a little while, he just wanted to be held. He fell fast asleep the last 45 minutes of our time together. It felt amazing to have him sleeping in my arms. He SNORES!!!





No comments: