Friday, November 30, 2007

North Forsyth High School Greets Noah!

Friday ... three days after our long journey home ... we went to my high school so that I could introduce Noah to THE GREATEST STAFF OF TEACHERS IN THE WORLD! We made the rounds for over two hours and the warmth and love given to Noah was indescribable. In the workroom between mine and Anita's room, I saw a poster where Anita has written beautifully ... "Bible Verses for Jayne and Noah." Below it were Bible verses given to her by different teachers ... the verse, location, and the teacher's name. Just amazing.

I'm including pictures taken that day. Noah was dressed in his University of Georgia warm-up suit ... as he knew that would be a crowd pleaser!












1 comment:

Unknown said...

Jayne,
I can't tell you how thrilling it was to see and hold Noah on Friday! Reading the blog and following your journey was great but holding Noah for the first time is an experience I'll never forget! My students are still talking about Noah and your wonderful smiles!! He is beautiful and so is his MOM!!
Much love,
Anita