Thursday, November 1, 2007

ummm ... ummm ... GOOD!

For breakfast and lunch, the three "future parents" feed the babies in the same room. When we first walk in, we are instructed to go wash our hands. Then, when we come back in, we are handed our babies and the caretaker brings the bowl of food and cup of warm tea.

As soon as these babies see the food bowl, their eyes almost pop out of their heads! And let me tell you ... the "one doing the feeding" had better not hesitate! Once Noah takes a spoonful, I HURRY to get the next one ready ... RUSH it back to his mouth, HURRY for the next spoonful, RUSH it back to his mouth, etc. If I hesitate for a moment, he lets me know he is NOT happy. He eats a bowl of food the size I would eat! What I find soooooo cute is when he drinks from his tea cup! It is absolutely LIQUID GOLD to him! Oh, the satisfaction he exhibits when he finishes that cup of tea! It's just darling.

So ... I'm including a video of Noah's breakfast time this morning. Click the picture included on this posting!

View this montage created at One True Media
Ummm ... ummm ... good!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

My goodness that boy can eat! He will probably be a linebacker at the rate he is going....:)

Love ya,
Gloria

Wayne said...

Jayne,
I rushed home to check out the blog. Last night we saw the Police in concert so didn't have a chance to view what's happening. Tonight I was at the gym and got home around 9:45 pm. What a treat! I will sleep well tonight with such happy thoughts and the sounds of a sweet young Noah. It all seems like a dream.

Oh, by the way, can you ask him what he wants from Santa Claus? :)

Love you! Tell Noah I love him too!

Wayne

AJ said...

I do believe this is my favorite video. With Joanie and Derick chatting in the background and Noah shoveling it in (you go, baby boy!)

Stay healthy, all!