Saturday, November 24, 2007

You are an Osborne.


When the employee for Lufthansa handed me Noah’s plane ticket, I saw printed across the top center of the ticket OSBORNE, NOAH FRANKLYN.

I looked at Noah because it finally hit me … You are no more “a name I thought of” FOR “a child I dreamed of.” This employee just handed me a real life, official ticket with YOUR name on it.

You are … yes, YOU are Noah Franklyn Osborne.

God had a plan for you, my little one.
You have been born into your mother’s heart
and now have your forever family.

YOU ARE AN OSBORNE.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Jayne,

God did have a plan for you and it has come to fruition. I am so happy for you and for the fact that Noah has such an AWESOME mom.

A verse just for you:

James 1:17 says;
"Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning."

This is my favorite biblical verse as it tells us our gifts we receive are from God and He alone is the one who can give us what we need or desire. He knows all our needs and will meet them.

I am so thankful Noah has found you, Jayne. What a most PERFECT gift- from our Father above.

Love,
Gloria

Unknown said...

Jayne,
What a blessing from above. It is amazing and so true, you were a match made in Heaven and God saw to it you both would be together. I'm sure Nell had a hand in it as well! Let's all thank God for His Amazing union of love of a mother and child!

Love Ya!

Crystal

cheryl said...

Jayne, I loved what you said about being born into a mother's heart. Some babies are born from their mother's flesh, and then their are those children that are chosen to be born into a mother's heart. Noah is fortunate to be born into your heart. You will find as I am sure you already have how you can't imagine loving this child any more than you already do, and yet the next day comes only to meet you with the knowledge that there is more love today than the day before. I think children are God's way of showing us how we are loved. It makes us realize just how much Christ must love us. Ephesians 3:18 May you have the power to understand how wide, how long, how high and how deep his love is.