Thursday, November 8, 2007

Giving it all to Him ...




Today, Katya ... our other interpreter took us to see 3 mosques. In Semey, approximately 70% of the population is Muslim. But they are quick to point out that they are "secular" Muslims and that they do not agree with the Muslim fundamentalists. We also went back to the Russian Orthodox Church. I stood before some prayer candles and felt my heart literally rise out of my chest as I prayed for God to take tomorrow into His hands ... Even with my eyes closed, I could still somehow see the light flickering from the candles. I took all I've been through, all my feelings for Noah, all my hopes and dreams and gave it all to Him.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That is all one can do, Jayne. God wants us to turn in all over to Him and trust Him with every part of our being. You have been through so much and have shown your growth in His knowledge and faith and therefore He will bless you with great abundance - I feel that with every part of me.

Keep the Faith,

We will all be praying for you -

Gloria